current kernel source package?

Wulfy wulfmann at tiscali.co.uk
Tue Sep 4 19:48:52 UTC 2007

D. R. Evans wrote:
> I am hopeful that in more recent versions of kubuntu than dapper this is
> handled more automatically. It's far too easy for me to forget to get the
> new headers after getting a kernel update :-( (Since 8.04 is supposed to be
> the next Ubuntu LTS version, I expect to be making that move next year, and
> I do hope that this will be a thing of the past at that point.)

I'm using Feisty and all that is taken care of by
linux-restricted-modules...  I have an nVidia card and have had no
problems with getting the right driver.  I assume that when we get to
the next LTS, it will have this as well... or something even better,
perhaps, who knows?  :@)

--
Blessings

Wulfmann