KNotes not being saved.

Peter Lewis prlewis at letterboxes.org
Tue Sep 4 17:30:51 UTC 2007

Hi all,

I wonder if anyone might be able to help me figure out what's going on here.
with knotes.

I haven't ever really used knotes before, but noticed that it was running the
other day, so clicked on it and wrote down some stuff that I needed to.

The day after, when I turned on my computer, I noticed that the note had
disappeared. I clicked "show all notes" and it wasn't there.

Firstly, I thought that I must have forgotten to save it or something, but
then noticed that there wasn't an option to (other than to export the note)
and that instead it used its own KDE resource.

I have all my KDE resources set to use an IMAP folder through kmail, and this
works fine for my calendar and to-dos. Checking the IMAP folder
labelled "notes", I notice that there is an item created at the time I wrote
the note, but I can't read it in kmail, and knotes doesn't seem to be loading
it.

Can anyone help?

Thanks!

Pete.