current kernel source package?

D. R. Evans doc.evans at gmail.com
Tue Sep 4 17:13:31 UTC 2007

Argh!

Running amd64 dapper.

I installed the recent kernel update and forgot that I also have to
install the new sources manually in order to get the nvidia driver to
work on the updated system.

So now I am stuck with only the terminal interface, and I can't
remember the correct package name to get the new kernel sources (so I
can build the nvidia driver package for the updated system).

Can someone please tell me the correct command to get the sources so I
can get a graphical system again?

(1. I read the apt-get man page, but I didn't see anything that looked useful.
 2. I trued using GRUB to boot into the old version of the system, but
for some reason thae mouse no longer works, so it's pretty useless.)