Scribus Apt-Key Problem

Nigel Ridley nigel at rmk.co.il
Mon Sep 3 09:16:36 UTC 2007

Graham wrote:
> On Sat, 01 Sep 2007 08:02:32 +0300
> Nigel Ridley <nigel at rmk.co.il> wrote:
>
>> I just got the same problem and have had the same repo in my
>> sources.list for ages
>> - have sent an email to the Scribus mailing list..........
>>
>> Blessings,
>>
>> Nigel
>
> Thanks.  Good to know its not my system at fault, anyway :)
>
> And thanks for referring to to Scribus mailing list.

Got a reply from the Debian Scribus folks:

* Nigel Ridley <nigel at rmk.co.il> [2007-09-03 08:26:03 +0300]:

 > > Running Kubuntu Feisty Fawn
 > >
 > > This has just occurred since the day before yesterday - I've had the same
 > > repo for ages:
 > >
 > > W: GPG error: http://debian.scribus.net feisty Release: The following
 > > signatures were invalid: BADSIG 5BC4CFB8EEF818CF Scribus Debian Archive
 > > Signing Key <debian at scribus.info>
 > > W: You may want to run apt-get update to correct these problems
 > >
 > > Is there a new signature?
 > >
 > > Blessings,
 > >
 > > Nigel

No new signature. I uploaded experimental 1.3.5svn packages for Debian
unstable and testing into repos and forgot to sign the release files. It
should be ok now. Sorry about that.

Cheers,

Alex.

Blessings,