Dolphin - tree view?

Roger Chrisman roger at rogerchrisman.com
Tue Oct 30 18:41:51 UTC 2007

On Monday 29 October 2007 10:31:58 pm Michael Hirsch wrote:
> My dolphin config didn't even have the "up one level" button on the
> toolbar.  At least that was easy to add.

An up one button is redundant in Dolphin. That is probably why it is not a
default item. The bread crumbs "you are here" line across the top of Dolphin
is the one click way back up to wherever -- just click one of the items in
the bread crumbs "you are here" line to jump back up to it.

Tree view takes up much more space; I don't know any more about that one.

Happy waves,

Roger