Firefox Realplayer plugin

Mark Fraser kubuntu at mfraz.orangehome.co.uk
Mon Oct 29 22:30:18 UTC 2007

Has anyone here successfully managed to get the RealPlayer working with
Firefox in Gutsy? I had no problem getting it running in Feisy, but nothing
I've so far tried has managed to get it working OK.

This is another one to add to my list of things not working with Gutsy after
wireless networking, strange ogg problem with Amarok and the:

Error: "/var/tmp/kdecache-mfraser" is owned by uid 1000 instead of uid 0.

Error: "/tmp/kde-mfraser" is owned by uid 1000 instead of uid 0.

Error: "/tmp/ksocket-mfraser" is owned by uid 1000 instead of uid 0.

whenever I try to do something with kdesu in the Konsole.

Hopefully they'll be fixed soon.