Help with multimedia files needed

Ralph De Witt ralphdewitt at tampabay.rr.com
Fri Oct 26 16:27:06 UTC 2007

Hi all:
I am running a up to date Gutsy system. While looking at some multimedia
files, I noticed that I have some WMF files that are not opening. I would
like to get these to open and then convert them to a standard format. Can
anyone tell me what codecs I need to download then what I have to do to
convert them to a standard format? TIA
--
	Yours,
	Ralph.