Benefits of Gutsy over Feisty?

Brad Opferman bardo88 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 23 18:14:35 UTC 2007

There are a few new features that may make it worth while for an
upgrade. First off Gusty has full NTFS read/write support YAY :). Next
off there are a bunch of new versions of software that are nice to
have(Amarok). This version has also added in a new file browser named
Dolphin which has been nice. The kernel was updated to I believe .22
which incorporates better laptop power consumption, so if you have a
laptop it may be a good idea to upgrade.

These are some of the reasons I upgraded.

Brad