Rosegarden

Laurent Asorne laurent.asorne at gmx.lu
Tue Oct 23 07:09:20 UTC 2007

... Sorry again!
Select "Creative SBLive! 8MB Soundfont"
in drop down menu beneath this, select "...Synth input port (qsynth:0) (write)
Close the "Manage Midi Devices"-window

Do following for all MIDI tracks:
Back in main window, under "Track Parameters"/"Playback Parameters"/Device
select "Creative SBLive! 8MB Soundfont"
under "Instrument Parameters": enable "Program"-checkbox and select desired
instrument. I left "Bank"-checkbox disabled. The selected instrument
(e.g.Piano 2) is now connected to the channel selected in "Channel out" (e.g.
Channel out = 1) for all tracks for which you select "Instrument #1 (Piano
2).

Now just lay back and relax while listening to the MIDI file!

Laurent Asorne
--
The box said 'Requires Windows XP or better'. So I installed LINUX