No KDE yet?

Greg Booth bootgr at gmail.com
Thu Oct 18 20:48:13 UTC 2007

On 10/18/07, Michael D. Stemle, Jr. <manchicken at notsosoft.net> wrote:
> The repos are being considerably SLAMMED I imagine.  I'd try running an
> apt-get update and hoping for the best.  You may have to wait until some of
> the update-frenzy dies down before going again.
>
> On Thursday 18 October 2007 15:35:12 Dotan Cohen wrote:
> > I prefer installing KDE over the standard Ubuntu install. However, in
> > Gutsy I'm getting that kde-core is not installable because of unmet
> > dependencies. Is this a problem of the repos not being updated yet?
> >
> > Dotan Cohen
> >
> > http://what-is-what.com
> > http://gibberish.co.il
> > א-ב-ג-ד-ה-ו-ז-ח-ט-י-ך-כ-ל-ם-מ-ן-נ-ס-ע-ף-פ-ץ-צ-ק-ר-ש-ת

yeah, I spent a while cleaning up my sources.list and getting
everything in order with the new naming scheme and the US repo's would
sometimes just not come back with a response for like 5 minutes.

I'd use ktorrent, pull down the CD since it's WELL hosted, then mount
the disc as a repo and see if that would do it.

Greg