Gwenview Is Not Very Gutsy

Andrew Jarrett jarrett.andrew at gmail.com
Mon Oct 15 20:54:05 UTC 2007

On 10/15/07, CH <yogich7230 at sc2000.net> wrote:
> <SOAPBOX><RANT>
> What is the problem, that Gwenview STILL doesn't show ARCHIVES????  It has
> been broken for what, two or three releases!!  It was duly reported, the
> problem was confirmed, and still nothing has been done.  Guess I'll have to
> copy my old Gwenview onto the box, and blacklist Gutsy's Gwenview ...like I
> did with Edgy, Feisty... etc. (how many more etc's, I wonder?).  Hm.
> </SOAPBOX></RANT>
>
> That's right... not a happy camper.

I hate to point this out, but that's not proper RSS (Ranting on
Soapbox Syntax).  Valid RSS entails that you nest elements correctly.
I.E. -> <SOAPBOX><RANT></RANT></SOAPBOX> rather than the incorrect way
you did (<SOAPBOX><RANT></SOAPBOX></RANT>).  One other thing (although
it actually doesn't constitute invalid RSS) is that the rant SHOULD BE
IN ALL CAPS ALL THE WAY THROUGH THE ENTIRE RANT LIKE THIS AND YOU
SHOULD TRY TO USE AS LITTLE PUNCTUATION AS POSSIBLE LIKE THIS AND YOU
SHOULD TRY TO MAKE YOUR RANT CARRY ON AND ON AND ON ALL IN ONE
SENTENCE UNTIL YOUR DONE LIKE THIS SO THAT BY THE END OF THE RANT NO
ONE (NOT EVEN YOU) REALLY KNOWS WHAT YOU ARE TRYING TO SAY AND FOR A
BONUS TRY TO MISELL A COPLE WORS (FOR ADDED AFECT).

Hope this helps,
Andrew

--
45 5F E1 04 22 CA 29 C4 93 3F 95 05 2B 79 2A B2