Keyboarding between tabs in Firefox

vo.ba at gmx.de vo.ba at gmx.de
Mon Oct 15 15:59:26 UTC 2007

On 10/15/07, Andy Harrison  wrote:
> On 10/15/07, john d. herron  wrote:
> >
> >  I'm not sure whether this is a good place to ask a question regarding
> > Firefox, but here goes:
> >  Does anyone happen to know whether it is possible, in Firefox, to
> navigate
> > between open tabs using the keyboard rather than the mouse?
> >  Thanks for your patience; any help will be thankfully appreciated
> >  jdh
>

> [Ctrl][Tab]

This won't help you much in KDE, since Ctrl-Tab by default moves you
through your list of workspaces. In my case, I'll have to use Alt-1,
Alt-2, Alt-3... to switch to the 1st, 2nd, 3rd,.. tab (numbers
increase from left to right), respectively.

It's not overly convenient, in particular if you have many open tabs,
so I still mostly use the mouse...

HTH,
vob