Kerry ?

Adrienne J Davis dreadgeek at gmail.com
Thu Oct 11 00:44:06 UTC 2007

I found that Strigi slowed my system down to a painful degree.  I installed
Beagle and Kerry but found that they would tend to hang my system up.
There's now a port of Google Desktop for Linux which I installed yesterday
and, so far, I'm very pleased with it.

Cheers
Aj

--
Space is big. You just won't believe how vastly, hugely, mind- bogglingly big
it is. I mean, you may think it's a long way down the road to the chemist's,