First impressions of dolphin

Peter Lewis prlewis at letterboxes.org
Mon Oct 8 21:42:21 UTC 2007

On Monday 08 October 2007 20:50:02 Derek Broughton wrote:
> Probably.  Strigi sounds like a nightmare, but changing the way long-time
> users use something as basic as a file manager at the same time just adds
> to frustration levels.

Yep, I don't think that this is the best tactic to make kubuntu better for its
users (though perhaps it will help to keep new ones).

It strikes me (and a few others from the way this thread looks like it's been
going) that gutsy is approaching "bloatware". It would be nice to think that
there are devs who don't want this to happen.

:-)