wireless network compatability

Paul Lemmons paul at lemmons.name
Mon Oct 8 21:23:00 UTC 2007

-------- Original Message  --------
Subject: wireless network compatability
From: k h <bballdude1888 at yahoo.com>
To: kubuntu-users at lists.ubuntu.com
Date: 10/08/2007 01:58 PM
> if i were to download kubuntu 7.04, would i be able to use a wireless
> network?
>
> K H
Hmmmm, I would say "Yes" because I do it on my laptop every day and it
is 100% stable. However, the hardware you are using can vary how well it
works. The best way to answer this is to download and burn the Live CD
and then boot from it. You will have Kubuntu running without having to
actually install it. Here you can test all of your hardware, printers,
modems, internet connections, monitors, video, wireless connections,
etc.. If all looks good, then you can commit it to your hard disk.

--
Sometimes I wonder.  Were our faith able to stand upright and look around, would it be looking down at the mustard seed or standing in awe of the height and breadth of it.