wireless network compatability

Macario Valle macariov at gmail.com
Mon Oct 8 21:11:07 UTC 2007

n, 2007-10-08 at 13:58 -0700, k h wrote:

> if i were to download kubuntu 7.04, would i be able to use a wireless
> network?
>
> K H

> Yahoo! FareChase.
Yes, Of course... So far I have used many WIFI devices with success.
The hardest for me has been the Netgear MA111.  Using the wlan drivers,
I installed it and have grown fond of it.  However, if you are looking
for a Plug and Play experience use some sort of linksys or any ot the
atheros based, I have had most luck with those, even if are not as fast
as advertized.