Just a comment

Sylviane et Perry White spwhite at freesurf.ch
Sun Oct 7 15:23:49 UTC 2007

Hi,

Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht
oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht the frist
and lsat ltteer be at the rghit pclae. The rset can be a toatl mses and you
can sitll raed it wouthit porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not
raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe.
(http://www.mrc-cbu.cam.ac.uk/~mattd/Cmabrigde/)

	*	*	*	*	*	*

There are many reasons for non english speakers to use english.
Litterature (or traffic on a list) may be much more abundant in english as in
most other language. I also found out it is more difficult for me to select
good cue words for a Google search in french (my native language) as it is in
english.

The fact that many people have such a bad mastery of their native language (be
it english or another tongue) is quite frightening, but it is generally not
the main impediment for the understanding of the message. A list should put
more energy correcting other points, i.e. meaningful subject (title), precise
description of the problem and so on...

Perry

--
BOFH excuse #68: only available on a need to know basis