Just a comment

David McGlone david.mcglone at att.net
Sat Oct 6 11:15:09 UTC 2007

On Saturday 06 October 2007 4:11:16 am Neil Winchurst wrote:
> I am really surprised how many people on this list don't seem to know
> the difference between
>
> your (belonging to you)  and
>
> you're (short for you are).
>
> As I said, just a comment. I feel better now.

I've noticed a few people on the list that don't speak English very well
because it is not their native language. As for me I am Deaf, so spelling and
reading is my strongest area, but If I misspell a word or use improper
punctuation on a mailing list or accidentally use the wrong grammar I don't
worry about it. I paid my dues to 12 years of grade School and 4 years of
college :-)

Can I collect my .02 now ;-)

--
David M.