Just a comment

Knapp magick.crow at gmail.com
Sat Oct 6 10:18:53 UTC 2007

Everyone out there that sucks at English please feel free to post!
This list is about helping others with Linux, Kubuntu not spelling or
speaking or writing!

I live in German and am from the USA. I am amazed at the number of
people who speak English well as a second language. They start here in
3rd grade and next year, in first grade with English. Then they go on
to French, Spanish and others. I have met large numbers of people here
that can speak well in 5 languages.

I started Spanish first time I could; in 9th grade! And no I can't speak it now.

While we are talking about spelling I would love to point out that I
can't spell and I have a Masters of Science. I am dyslexic. And many
other people out there have all sorts of reasons for what they do.

Can we possibly be any more off topic?

Douglas