Just a comment

David Fletcher kubuntu-users at thefletchers.net
Sat Oct 6 09:55:05 UTC 2007

On Saturday 06 Oct 2007, Neil Winchurst wrote:
> I am really surprised how many people on this list don't seem to know
> the difference between
>
> your (belonging to you)  and
>
> you're (short for you are).
>
> As I said, just a comment. I feel better now.
>
> Neil Winchurst

I, too, am amazed and disappointed by the huge number of people who are
unskilled in the use of the English language, particularly the apostrophe.
This, however, is a mailing list for computer enthusiasts. It is not the
mailing list of the English Writers Guild, so in this place I ignore all
incorrect use of the apostrophe and bad spelling.

If anybody here would like to seek help with their English skills, I am sure
there are other communities on the Internet to which they can turn for help.
This is not one of those places.

Dave

--
Registered Linux user number 393408