Ripping

David Fletcher kubuntu-users at thefletchers.net
Mon Oct 1 22:15:00 UTC 2007

On Monday 01 Oct 2007, Scott (angrykeyboarder) wrote:
> Lance DeVooght wrote:
> > Scott (angrykeyboarder) wrote:
>
> [....]
>
> > People,
> > 	The OP is talking about a music CD called, "AMAROK" by, Mike Oldfield
> > (a musician).
>
> The "Tubular Bells" guy.
>
> ooops.
>
> I gotta love that ADHD.... :)
>
> --
>             Scott
> http://angrykeyboarder.com
> ©2007 angrykeyboarder™ & Elmer Fudd. All Wites Wesewved

That's the one! Thought somebody would get there eventually ;-)

Seriously, if nobody else has the CD and/or hasn't noticed the problem, I'll
try to get in touch with whoever runs the database. It's actually not much of
a problem for me with this CD - it only has one track for the entire CD so
it's no big deal to just rename it.

Dave

--
Registered Linux user number 393408