Dell Latitude x300 MediaBase audio

Tom Monaco tom.monaco at gmail.com
Mon Oct 1 15:14:25 UTC 2007

I tried that...I think the issue is that the mediabase audio doesn't
register as separate audio device from the soundcard on the laptop.
My guess would be that it is just registering the mediabase as another
channel on the soundcard (or something) that windows is able to
autodetect but the alsa module can't.

Any other ideas?  I've tried every combination of playing with
channels in alsamixer to no avail.

Thanks.