libkcal and kio errors

Luís Silva lacsilva at gmail.com
Mon Oct 1 09:44:05 UTC 2007

A Monday 01 October 2007 10:45:45, xpol escreveu:
> Launching kontact from a character terminal, i get te following error:
>
>  libkcal: ERROR: Can't read uid map
> file '/home/pol/.kde/share/apps/kcal/uidmaps/remote_lboOXEx9ve
> kio (KIOConnection): ERROR: Header read failed, errno=104
> kio (KIOConnection): ERROR: Header has invalid size (-1)
> kio (KIOConnection): ERROR: Header read failed, errno=104
> kio (KIOConnection): ERROR: Header has invalid size (-1)
>
> kdecore (KAction): WARNING: KAction::plugAccel(): call to deprecated
> action. kdecore (KAction): WARNING: KAction::plugAccel(): call to
> deprecated action.
>

> directory /home/pol/.kde/share/apps/kcal/uidmaps/ is empty, so no
> remote_lboOXEx9ve file to complain of
>
> What does  all that mean?
> Are the following kio errors and kdecore warnings related to the libkcal
> ones?
>
> Any hints about what to check and fix?
>
> thank you for your help
>
> --
> Pol

Hi!
I used to have the same problem related to an IMAP account with groupware
folders. I'm running kubuntu gutsy fully updated daily. The problem seems to
be the groupware resources.

This thread in launchpad should explain everything you need to know to fix
that problem:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/139433

I hope this helps,

Luís