Setup woes

Donn donn.ingle at gmail.com
Mon Nov 26 11:09:59 UTC 2007

> Anyone know where KDE puts it's error messages?
Sounds like that new "Invisible pixel" (TM) technology is working!

> I tried to use Adept manager from the menu, and got a small window
with, "Error - KDE su",
Did you just go K->System->Adept?

> unfortunately, the, "?", help button wasn't helpful about just what the
> error was.
No, no. That button is there to *get* you puzzled. See it says "?" :D

Okay, sorry for being useless -- I hope your sudo is not busted somehow. Open
a konsole and try [sudo ls /] or something, just to make sure sudo is okay.

\d