Email Client

Valter Mura valtermura at yahoo.it
Sun Nov 25 21:18:32 UTC 2007

Il giovedì 15 novembre 2007 21:14:24 Tipton, Timothy ha scritto:
> > Kontact (KMail is hidden inside it).
>
> Ahhhhhhhhh - I was unaware of this; I _know_ I have Kontact, just didn't
> know Kmail was inside.
>
> Thank you very much, I'll check it out.
>
> Also, in the same spirit of email -> is Kmail a good/nice alternative to
> say... Thunderbird or Evolution? What are your thoughts about it?

Well, in a perfect world I would like to see Pegasus Mail in a Linux system,
but I use Kmail and I'm quite satisfied. I didn't notice big differences
between Kmail, Evolution and Thunderbird.
The only thing I can say is that Kmail is natively conceived to work in a KDE
environment.

--
Valter
Gnupg key: 0x9A058949 in hkp://keyserver.ubuntu.com