Gutsy Gibbon more problems??

macariov at gmail.com macariov at gmail.com
Wed Nov 21 15:41:34 UTC 2007

Change is the only constant, the quest for perfection.  We geeks will always upgrade to the latest.  I keep one disk on one of my destops with xp, that I do not patch, unless it is a high priority one, the I have varios versions of linux and windows.  I keep my important files on a usb disk, but try to keep ubuntu to the latest as well as windows vista, down to beta patches.  When I see a stable release, then I update my main pc windows and ubuntu partitions to that level.  That ussualy happens once a year or less.