fiesty sound problem
paul at lemmons.name
Sat Nov 17 18:53:44 UTC 2007
uriah heep wrote:
> I am getting 0 sound. I have sb audolagy platinum sound card. in
> simple neub language would someone please tell me how to get to the
> sound controls?
1) Start an application that produces sound
2) Look for the blue "speaker" in the status area at the bottom right of
3) Left-Click once on it
4) Click on "Mixer"
5) Turn on the "light" at the top of each bar and raise the volume on
each bar one at a time until you get sound.
6) Turn off those bars that had no positive effect
7) If none of them cause any sound click on the "switches" tab and make
sure that external amplifier is turned on.
If all of that fails, re-post and we can dig deeper.
More information about the kubuntu-users