Email Client

lanzen lanzenesi at gmail.com
Thu Nov 15 22:06:03 UTC 2007

On Thursday 15 November 2007 22:38:09 ronnie at ronnietucker.co.uk wrote:

>    I used to use Kmail but I prefer the fact that I can tell
> Thunderbird2 what is/isn't spam and it will automagically move - what
> it learns to be - spam to the appropriate folder.

Er... kmail does that!

Thunderbird is nice and good looking. I've used it for some time. Now I find
kmail is more flexible and I even use it under gnome where I prefer it to
Evolution that, somehow, reminds me of Thunderbird.

Anyway, Tim,  what I suggest is try them and find what suits you best.

--
lanzen