Newby

Scott slewin at bmts.com
Thu Nov 8 18:30:38 UTC 2007

Derek Broughton wrote:

> I don't believe Firefox is a file browser foremost
Is that a Fruedian slip there :)  I assume you meant to say Konqueror.

> Let me know as soon as Firefox comes with kio plugins, and I'll
> consider coming over to the Dark Side :-)
This question begs to be asked :) What are special about the Kio plugins?

	Just so you know, I use Konqueror for FTP which I use on a common basis
to upload files to my website.  Also, I would never suggest using
Firefox for use with FTP (uploading or downloading), I would suggest
Konqueror, or possibly gftp.

--
Your friend,
Scott

Sent to you from a Linux computer using Kubuntu Version 7.10