Adding boot options?

Nigel Ridley nigel at rmk.co.il
Thu Nov 8 06:26:12 UTC 2007

I have a relatively old computer with Feisty installed. At the initial
boot screen it prints a message on the screen informing me that it is a
pre-2000 bios and I need to add 'apci=force' to the boot menu (the
computer doesn't shutdown completely - I have to hold the power button
for several seconds for it to power off and then unplug it as it will
sometimes power back on again after 30 secs. or so).

Q. How do I add the 'apci=force' to the boot menu?

TIA

Blessings,

Nigel

P.S. Dapper had no similar problems when it was installed.

--
OliveRoot Ministries
http://www.oliveroot.net/

PrayingForIsrael.net