_: Entries in K-Menu: preceding entries in K Menu

Scott slewin at bmts.com
Tue Nov 6 15:47:13 UTC 2007

Ken Larkman wrote:
> The answer is actually pretty simple. Right mouse click on the offending entry
> and choose "Edit item". Clear the description and comment fields. Then,
> choose FILE > SAVE. That should restore the entry on the menu.
>
> You can do multiple items at a time by going through the menu item by item.
Doing every item this way would take a while and would be very annoying.
  :) I do think this problem is corrected because when I did a clean
install of Kubuntu 7.10 I got the extra text beside every entry, but
after doing an update it seemed to correct itself.

--
Your friend,
Scott

Sent to you from a Linux computer using Kubuntu Version 7.10