missing plugins

ndemalia armstrong ndemalia_78 at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 5 20:45:53 UTC 2007

hello! community, I'm unable to watch videos using Firefox browser it complains about missing plugins, i've read some postings on this issue and even tried   using adobe flash to no success i'll really appreciate any input on this issue and perhaps a walk-through on how to install the tar..gz I'm using the Kubuntu 7.10 feisty. I'm still new with this OS and I find it very interesting so far, i'm a windows user transitioning to Linux.

Thanks in advance guys.

"love is the only force capable of transforming an enemy into a friend"