Moving from Evolution to Kmail

Colin Murphy colin at spudulike.me.uk
Thu May 31 18:05:47 UTC 2007

Hi guys and gals, for most of my Linux life, Mandrake (yes - I'm going
back a bit), SuSE and Ubuntu, I've been a KMail user.  Unfortunately
I've strayed; I thought I would run with a default set of programmes in
a Ubuntu install and so started using Evolution.  It's not been a happy
marriage!

I would now like to move back to KMail.  Is there a process to help in
this move, that takes into account :-

	1). account settings,
	2). Filters,
	3). Message Groups, and
	4). the mail itself

that I can follow that makes this as painless as possible.

Thanks in advance.

--
Must go; places to be, people to do, stuff to, err, stuff.
Colin at SpudULike.me.uk