KDE Menu's

damian misc at daminator.com
Thu May 31 15:13:17 UTC 2007

Donn wrote:
>> I knew the app for moving things around in the menus in Gnome, but what
>> is it in KDE (or do you move links around somewhere on the disk more
>> like Windows?).
>>

> Right click K -> Menu editor.

I really should have clicked around a bit first shouldn't I!
Woops
Sorry about that!

What about knowing which bits are Gnomes and which are specific to KDE?
I know most apps can be used in either, but don't want to be messing
with the wrong ones system settings.

And if I delete something from a menu in KDE, will it be gone from a
Menu in Gnome?

So many questions! Just trying to get into KDE a bit so that I don't go
straight back to Gnome before I give it a chance.

Damian