HELP: Unable to login to computer??

Donn donn.ingle at gmail.com
Tue May 29 06:34:28 UTC 2007

> I have moved what I stored in .kde-sav to .kde which should have copied
> over my email.  I have about half of my email boxes with information
> showing in them.
You should have ALL of the boxes. Something else is going on. Perhaps the
permissions within the mail directory are weird. You could try to run kmail
from a command-line (open konsole, type kmail, press enter) and watch what it
says -- maybe the problem will be revealed. Also check that your
missing 'boxes' are not under a sub folder in the new tree.

hth
/d