Putting multiple ISO Images into a DVD?

Andrew Jarrett jarrett.andrew at gmail.com
Wed May 23 12:21:54 UTC 2007

On 5/23/07, Phil Bieber <philbieber at gmail.com> wrote:
> I assume, that he wants to have a "Multi Boot DVD" with multiple Linux
> Distributions / recovery tools. This way one doesn't have to carry
> around a whole bunch of disks...
> Cheers
> Philipp Bieber

I have seen a DVD like this that I got in an issue of Linux Magazine.
It was a DVD that contained several small Live CDs, a kind of "Best of
Small Distros" DVD.  Aside from this, I haven't heard of anything
similar.  I think that a DVD like that would need some customization
(like a hand made boot menu to choose which distro to boot), but there
may be an easier way that I don't know.

Andrew

--
09 F9 11 02 9D 74 E3 5B D8 41 56 C5 63 56 88 C0