Keyboard problem

Edward Dunagin edunagin at gmail.com
Tue May 22 17:09:32 UTC 2007

I have xorx.conf  keyboard setup as follows

Section "InputDevice"
        Identifier      "Generic Keyboard"
        Driver          "kbd"
        Option          "CoreKeyboard"
        Option          "XkbRules"      "xorg"
        Option          "XkbModel"      "pc102"
        Option          "XkbLayout"     "ro"
        Option          "XkbVariant"    "std"
        Option          "XkbOptions"    "lv3:ralt_switch"
EndSection

But my keys are giving me problems. When I depress the colon key I get
Ş and some oother keys are giving me problems like this.

Any thoughts? Thanks and Peace...................edd
--
Edward Dunagin-Dunigan-Dunnigan
4646 Glenwood Drive