how do I uninstall Kubuntu and install something different?

manchicken manchicken at notsosoft.net
Sat May 19 21:52:11 UTC 2007

On Saturday 19 May 2007 16:47:48 Farid Ansari wrote:
> *Upgrade to Kubunty Fiesty Fawn 7.04. Its the best. You do not need any
> other distro.*
> *Farid*

I appreciate this enthusiasm, and I'm sure many others share your sentiment...
but I'm not certain if this is the most appropriate sort of thing to say
here.  This message doesn't seem related to the initial or subsequent
postings to this thread.  Please do try to stay on topic.

--
~ manchicken <><
(A)bort, (R)etry, (I)nfluence with large hammer.