Connecting to wireless in Kubuntu

Dotan Cohen dotancohen at gmail.com
Thu May 17 08:23:32 UTC 2007

On 17/05/07, O. Sinclair <o.sinclair at gmail.com> wrote:
> >> I have managed to get Knetworkmanager to work with wireless. Apparently
> >> it can be made to work with wired networks too but I have not bothered.
> >> Am using KNemo to see traffic on active networks.
> >>
> > Apparently?  It "Just Works" (TM).
> Not on any PC I have installed up to now. Knetworkmanager ignores the
> wired interface until you comment it out in some config file I cant
> remember at the moment
>
> Sinclair

For me it connects just fine to the ethernet. It deos, however,
default to the wireless, even when returning from suspend when it was
previously on ethernet, which is a bit annoying. I simply select the
wired network and continue on my way.

Dotan Cohen

http://what-is-what.com/what_is/quicktime.html
http://lyricslist.com/lyrics/artist_albums/389/osbourne_ozzy.html