No way to shutdown the computer via Kmenu?!?

Andy Harrison aharrison at gmail.com
Wed May 16 23:17:26 UTC 2007

On 5/16/07, Dotan Cohen <dotancohen at gmail.com> wrote:
> Yes Bruce that's one extra click. That's also time I have to wait for
> the logout. I also mentioned, way back at the beginning of this thread
> when you asked the first time, that I do not want to end my session. I
> want the session to be there when I return.

When I click the Log Out button, I am presented with the following
options, Log out, Suspend, Hibernate, Restart, and Turn Off.  It seems
like you're asking for Suspend mode, so this is probably the correct
procedure to get what you want.

Otherwise this is obviously going to degrade into a Microsoft
technical support style call with the user arguing with tech support
they don't want to *Start* the computer, they want to stop it, so why
should they have to click the Start button....

--
Andy Harrison