Qtfprot

O. Sinclair o.sinclair at gmail.com
Tue May 15 13:25:21 UTC 2007

Has anyone tried and successfully managed to get QtFprot, gui front-end
to f-prot antivirus, working in Kubuntu? Link is here;
http://kde-apps.org/content/show.php?content=10381

I am failing whether I try the deb-package or the code (that I cant even
download proper for some reason).

Am at the moment using Xfprot that works fine but looks a bit ....
http://web.tiscali.it/sharp/xfprot/

And before anyone asks why I think I need an antivirus software; I work
with support to mainly Windows users among other things and need to be
able to find and clean virus of all kinds

Sinclair