Playing real player files

Mark Wallace newburghmark at yahoo.ca
Fri May 11 12:18:11 UTC 2007

Let's close this stream down.  I had just put Evolution in.  I imported
all my old address lists and it was a mess. I couldn't find anything, so
I just hit reply and changed the subject, thinking that that would
create a new thread.

On Fri, 2007-05-11 at 09:26 +0200, manchicken wrote:
> On Friday 11 May 2007 01:47:02 Karl K wrote:
> > manchicken wrote:

> > > Doesn't matter.  Read subjects before harassing folks.  And please try to
> > > be a little less condescending.  It's not very nice.
> >
> > Art Alexion's post was both courteous and accurate.  Yours' have been
> > neither.
>
> It was neither.  Someone replied to another message without apparent intent of
> hijacking another discussion, yet they were accused of hijacking threads.  I
> only hope you receive more courtesy than folks are affording Mark.
>
> --
> ~ manchicken <><
> (A)bort, (R)etry, (I)nfluence with large hammer.
> 09 F9 11 02 9D 74 E3 5B D8 41 56 C5 63 56 88 C0

Robert Mark Wallace
Tita Palaca Wallace
Regina E P Wallace
R M Ceferino P Wallace
60 Delaware Road
Newburgh, NY 12550-3802
Telephone: (845) 566-0586

More people use Linux than Apple.  To get Linux for FREE,
go to www.kubuntu.com