Dual boot Kubuntu and Visat:Setting up Partitions

Farid Ansari ansari.farid at gmail.com
Mon May 14 09:17:12 UTC 2007

*Your installation plan is perfect. Whats the problem. You will have to
install Windows first followed by Kubuntu. The Grub Bootloader will detect
both systems and give you the option for loading the OS of your choice.*
*Partitions made with GParted Live make NTFS and linux partitions.*
*Happy Kubuntooing.*
*Farid*