KMail crashes

J. Pablo" Fernández pupeno at pupeno.com
Mon May 14 06:05:36 UTC 2007

On Mon, 2007-05-14 at 09:16 +0500, Farid Ansari wrote:
> Why not use Thunderbird Mail which runs flawlessly on all Linux based
> distro's.

It is not a matter of running one mail client or the other. I've been
running KMail for a long time and I want to access my thousands of
emails.

Now, regarding your question, because it doesn't integrate with the
desktop. I am not actually running Kmail anymore, but Evolution, because
I am trying Ubuntu/Gnome. Evolution integrates well with the look and
feel as well as other programs like Gaim.

Thank you.
--
J. Pablo Fernández <pupeno at pupeno.com>
         http://pupeno.com