Is this in html?

Steve T progressivepenguin at gmail.com
Sun May 13 23:16:48 UTC 2007

Don't let some list members try to tell you that "all lists" bottom post.
Not true.  And not everyone has a conniption when someone top posts on a
bottom post list or bottom posts on a top post list.  In the end it just
isn't that important to get worked up about either way.

--
The box said 'Requires Windows XP or better'. So I installed Linux.