KUBUNTU

Mark Wallace newburghmark at yahoo.ca
Sun May 13 19:26:38 UTC 2007

Mepis is Ubuntu based, which in turn is Debian based.   I did some
digging and at least one site said that the reviewer had to use command
line to get it configured.  Command line is a no no with me on
recommendations because it means only somebody who understands enough
Unix code to type in a valid command can use it.

Ask the next person that you see who uses Windows if Unix is case
sensitive.  If they don't know, they need a GUI only distro.

Because I have my system up and running on Kubuntu, I don't want to play
with it, but might next time that I reinstall.

Mepis does not mail CD's free of charge

--
Robert Mark Wallace
Tita Palaca Wallace

More people use Linux than Apple.  To get Linux for FREE,
go to www.kubuntu.com

Linux is easy to install.  See what these librarians did.
http://www.librarian.net/stax/2042/do-you-ubuntu/