Playing real player files

manchicken manchicken at notsosoft.net
Thu May 10 16:31:36 UTC 2007

On Thursday 10 May 2007 18:28:01 Donn wrote:
> > Different mail readers must handle threading differently.  In
> > Thunderbird I see his post as hijacking the .xsession-errors file thread.
>
> Me three.
>
> /d

This must be a bug in thunderbird then.  If you'll kindly read the subject
this is all on the "Playing real player files."  Let's be kind enough to
check this, and if there is a thunderbird bug then I believe a bug report may
be in order.

--
~ manchicken <><
(A)bort, (R)etry, (I)nfluence with large hammer.