Gateway install

Stew Schneider stew.schneider at
Tue May 8 21:58:42 BST 2007

I'm going to give Feisty a try when I get it back from the shop,
hopefully running XP. Gateway won't give up the drivers, so it took a
tech two days to run it all down for me. I want it to dual boot. We'll see.

Many thanks to all with SATA drives for eliminating that possibility.
What happened was that I inserted the live CD and booted from the CD
drive. Boot started, but then sat there --- forever.