Opening archives in Konqueror

newburghmark at aol.com newburghmark at aol.com
Tue May 8 15:39:24 UTC 2007

Fedora is the distro that my prof at school is using to teach us Linux
and it is buggy as hell.  It probably has a thousand little quirks like
that.  Because the students in the class knew nothing about Linux, they
think that installing Linux is mission impossible.  I did a complete
new install and configuration in an evening last night, without using
command line once.

But you can probably guess by my other postings that I have a back door
way of doing things.

Robert Mark Wallace
Tita P Wallace
Regina E P Wallace
R M Ceferino P Wallace
60 Delaware Road
Newburgh, NY 12550-3802
Telephone: (845) 566-0586

Why run an old edition of Windows when you can run the latest edition
of Linux for free?  For a free download, go to WWW.Kubuntu.com