Dell to offer Ubuntu 7.04 on selected desk/laptops

newburghmark at aol.com newburghmark at aol.com
Tue May 8 13:31:58 UTC 2007

I don't have Windows installed, so I have to have something in Linux
that runs those files.

Robert Mark Wallace
Tita P Wallace
Regina E P Wallace
R M Ceferino P Wallace
60 Delaware Road
Newburgh, NY 12550-3802
Telephone: (845) 566-0586

Why run an old edition of Windows when you can run the latest edition
of Linux for free?  For a free download, go to WWW.Kubuntu.com